Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sexy, strong and cellulite free Glutes

Hello everyone, I want to start this post today by thanking all of you that have being sending me very nice and warming emails expressing support and interest on my blog. I also want to take this opportunity to answer a question that was sent to my blog by one of my followers about her hamstrings and glutes.


"I have been in fitness working out 3-4 times a week for the past 10 years my eating habits are pretty good but no matter what, I can't have my hamstrings builded and my glutes have a lot of cellulite.

Dear follower: we are talking here about two different things, how to build muscle and how to get rid of cellulite.

Let’s start with how to lose cellulite, first I am going to recommend you to start working on your diet, make sure you are eating protein and complex carbohydrates in every meal. You don't have to eat a lot, but try to get about 30 grams of protein and some quality carbs in each meal. Carbs are easy as they are found in bread, rice, potatoes etc. Stick to whole grains, oats, brown rice and wholemeal bread for good carbs. Good sources of protein are chicken, egg whites, tuna, red meat and fish. Avoid simple carbohydrates. Stay away from fats and excessive salts. Some fat is essential for a healthy diet. Good fat is found in olive oil, peanut butter and fish. Bad fat is vegetable oil, animal fats and butter.

Drink water, and lots of it!

Second thing I am going to recommend you to eradicate cellulite is cardio, we need to burn that fat off our butt and that means eating less and exercising more. I'll recommend you to set up the stair master or elliptical or treadmill in an interval program, aim it for 30 to 45 minutes at least 3-4 times a week and make sure you are challenging yourself every time you perform your cardio workout.

If you want to build the hamstrings, I'd recommend you utilizing more leg curls and stiff legged deadlifts. Perform at least three sets per exercise and around 15 repetitions. Give your muscles at least 28 hours of recovery time, and target your legs one more time a week to have the changes and results you are looking for.

Good luck!

Keep writing me and sending me questions at lilianafitnessmodel@gmail.com

See you all soon.