Monday, August 1, 2011

Tips of how to shape and make your butt rounder and firmer

When I ask my females clients what part of their body they would like to tone the most, I think 75% of them say "my butt" and I have to admit that it is also one the most important parts of my own body, so I completely agree with them. To shape your butt it takes more time and commitment than any other part...well abs as well but we can talk about them in another post. Today I am going to share with you my secret, how to shape your rear end and make it look rounder and firmer.

Most of the tips I am going to share with you I am pretty sure you have heard before, the problem is that you don't have the accountability to make the change in your life and that is my first advice.
Commit yourself to a life change, tell your husband, friends and set goals, find someone to keep you accountable and to reach those goals.
Today! are you thinking whether or not to start your new fitness regiment, your new diet? Let me encourage you to find an accountability partner right now, to keep you accountable to your goals and plan. Find someone who may have reached their fitness goals and will be tough on you (in a good/encouraging/holding-you-to-your-word kind of way).
Tell people you are going to pursue some goals and then do it! And when they question you about it, remember, don't be defensive and don't give them excuses. You asked them to hold you accountable so that you would succeed. They are doing you a favor! Appreciate it and use it to your advantage. Don't let another day go by without your commitment. And pursue your goals with the help of an accountability partner.

Second tip: Lift heavy. Heavy weight makes muscles grow and to have the kind of butt we are looking for, we need to build tһе gluteus maximum and gluteus minimus muscles, tһе two muscles tһаt make up tһе bulk of our butt, we can achieve this by doing ѕοmе heavy lifting and high-resistance cardiovascular exercises, for example my most common routine is: heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, Heavy lunges followed by incline treadmill walks and /or high-step Stairmaster.

Third Tip: Clean diet. What does clean mean? I don't really like saying "a diet" because I am not asking you to stop eating or start counting every single calorie there is in each food. For me a clean diet is learning what is good for you body and and what is not good, as simple as that. because the quality of your food matters more than its calorie count.
I am going to give you an example: Do you really think that potato chips are good for you? Check the amount of sodium they have and the amount of calories and fat per serving... And now tell me about salmon even though you probably don't like it, would you eat it if I told you that it is one of the best sources of protein and Omega 3. They help to get you more lean muscle mass and burn fat even if you are a sleep? Salmon also contains calcium, magnesium, and B vitamins, making it one of the best foods you can eat. Think about it, and keep following my blog because very soon I am going to start talking about healthy food choices.
I have to clarify that if you are entering a competition, then you have to follow a very strict diet. something we can also talk about in another post.

Fourth tip: water, water and more water, We need water to keep hydrated, to have good circulation, to burn fat and decrease the butt cellulite.
Your body needs more water when you exercise. And you want to drink water with every meal, to help you feel full and to help your weight loss program. When you feel hungry first drink water before hitting the food cabinet to avoid over eating. Your body needs plain water, not soda, not coffee, not high fructose corn syrup. A glass of water can help stop hunger cravings.

Last but not least tip is sleep, have enough sleep. Growth hormone releases when you sleep, building muscle. Aim for 7-8 hours sleep. Nap post workout if your lifestyle allows, muscles grow when you rest, not when you workout.

Well I hope you find my tips helpful, please keep following me to learn more about my fitness competition and how I get ready for it. Be ready for my next post about the legs and gluteus routine I am following at this moment. Bye...