Saturday, March 5, 2011

Liliana's Final Two Weeks To The Fitness Star Show!!!

This week has been a bit difficult, I have to admit that cutting carbs from your diet is not an easy endeavour, the evenings being the time when I feel the most hungry, but I have survived!
It is always very interesting to see the how the body changes and responds to the diet you put it through. In the beginning of the week I felt very thin but with little muscular definition. Towards the end of the week when I had increased the carbs intake, I can see my body more muscular and my shoulders have taken a more rounded form even though I feel that I need a little more definition in them. I know I am going in the right direction.
I am already in the last two weeks and I can't wait for the day to arrive, I know my body is retaining a lot of fluid but for the final week I will have reached the desired point because the water depletion at the end will help me shed the last pounds I will need to lose then.


Also this week I have had the opportunity to realize once again how beautiful is my family and how lucky I am to be Willie's wife and the mother of my children.The support and encouragement I get from them is incredible. Without their help it would be impossible for me to not only have dreams but to achieve them. Thank you my dear children and thank you Willie for your patience, and for being there for me all the time.


This has been an important week for me because I had the opportunity of meeting again with an old friend who is starting her photography business. She has decided to sponsor me during the show and she will be my personal Photographer!. Very soon you will start seeing her photographs of me in my blog and I will also put them in my facebook page. Thank you Dianne Stewar for your help, I know is going to be a lot of fun to work with you.


Another person who has helped a lot this week is Amber Dunford, who I found again to help me revise the poses and the correct way of presenting myself on stage. If you ask yourself why I do all this, I will tell you that I want to be and feel well prepared and talking with a trained and expert person like Amber helps me analyze better where I am at this point and to focus better during the show. Thank you Amber, you are the best!
My wardrobe is ready: I will present myself with three different styles. One for the first round of
Fitness Model, another one for the Bikini division and the other one for the Fitness Model again.  I already have the "go ahead" from my husband and children who think the outfits are beautiful, make me look good and enhance my curves.


Well, next week I will be giving you an update as to how the preparations are going. In my plans for next week included is the practice of the tan, prepare my skin so the colour will blend well, I will be getting all the make-up used specially for this occasion, (it seems we are going to have a make-up artist this time), but I like to go prepared just in case.
I will be also practicing my walks in high heels and practicing the turn around to make sure my ankles are not going to give way on me in front of the judges and to master them on the catwalk.
I will also be playing around with my hair to see how I will feel more confident to have it that day. If you have a suggestion about this or anything else, please don't hesitate and e-mail me, I will love your input. My e-mail is:  lilianafitnessmodel@gmail.com . Will see you next week, Chao!