Monday, February 21, 2011

4 Weeks before the show

All my training is going very well, I am feeling strong and so far the diet is going well: not craving sugars or chocolate or anything and I have been able to keep it clean from Monday to Monday. This week besides the clean diet and my daily workouts and cardio, I am going to  put some time to read about the rules and the  poises that the organization that I will compete in require. Depending on the organization that you compete in, it is best to take some time to study the organization , the competition and your potential sponsors. Knowing this, will help you practice your routines and make them flawless for the competition.
Fitness Star network is a very good organization to start your fitness journey. Fitness Star offers the best physical and mental support that any beginner should have. They also have the resources that you can use to prepare yourself for your competition and your fitness career. I am very grateful for the help and support that I received from James Erdt (Creator and Manager of Fitness Star) and Amber Dunford (Fitness Model)

4 Weeks away from the Fitness competition and the diet is so important to maintain a toned and lean look!!! here is an example of my diet, just days away from looking great on stage "I Hope"
Meal #1 oatmeal and protein shake
Meal#2 6 eggs white and oatmeal
Meal #3 chicken breast, brown rice and veggies
Meal #4 rice cake and peanut butter (my FAVOURITE meal of the day!!!hehe)
Meal #5 chicken breast, veggies, and brown rice
This diet plan is based on my body and the exercises I do daily. Everyone has a different body type and how they react to rewarding results.
This is the way I am looking now, I still have a few more pounds to shed.


See you guys next week!