Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6 weeks away from my next Fitness Show

I am a bit less than 6 weeks away from my next Fitness Show.  It is important than from here I make a total commitment to my goals because any cheating with meals can lead to total disappointment.
I have some work to do still but I am  happy with how I am looking 6 weeks before the show.
My workouts are still strong and I am still trying to use some relatively heavy weight. I am using weekends to rest and recuperate and my cardio has increased to 2 times a day 5 days a week: In the morning, walking on the treadmill for 35 minutes at 3.5 m/h and 11% inclination, and in the evening one hour of Zumba.
This week I will be planning, based on how I look, my next 5-3 weeks out in diet, training and cardio. I will post it up after this week because for this week I will be doing pretty much the same thing in regards to diet and training. I will go over the minor changes further on.
My diet this week is:
7:00am: 3 egg whites, oatmeal in water, an apple
9:30am: 3 egg whites, oatmeal, and an apple or blueberries.
12:00pm: 3oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, salad
2:30pm: 2 rice cakes with peanut butter
5:00pm: 3oz chicken breast, 1 cup spinach leaves, 1/2 cup carrots slices
7:30pm: Protein shake (if hungry) and agua, mucha agua!
My exercise routine:
Monday: Light cardio, legs (squats focus), abs
Tuesday:  35 minutes cardio AM and PM Chest, Triceps
Wednesday: 35 minutes cardio AM and PM  Back, Biceps
Thursday: 35 minutes cardio AM and PM Shoulders, abs
Friday:  Light cardio, Legs(dead lifts focus)
Saturday off
Sunday off.
Keep checking my blog for more updates on my progress towards the next fitness show.

.