Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting ready for my next competition

I have decided that I am going to compete again this year!!!.
After taking a whole month off visiting my family in Colombia and taking time for myself, relaxing and enjoying the delicious meals my family had to offer me, I have decided that I can do it again.
 I have exactly 6 weeks from today to train and diet for the big day; It is going to be hard, I know, but I told myself I can do it and I will.
I have posted a picture of how I look today and I want to write down the diet and the exercise routine I am following so you all can help me stick to my goal and push me, if you have to, by following my blog.
I weighed myself today and I am 116 pounds. My goal is to go down to 108-105 pounds. I will have my body fat checked and my measurements done this week to keep good truck of my progress.
My diet this week is:
7:00am 3 egg whites, oatmeal in water, an apple
9:30am 3 egg whites, oatmeal, and an apple or blueberries.
12:00pm: 3oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, salad
2:30pm: 2 rice cakes with peanut butter
5:00pm 3oz chicken breast, 1 cup spinach leaves, 1/2 cup carrots slices
7:30pm Protein shake and agua, mucha agua!
My exercise routine:
Monday: Legs, abs
Tuesday: Chest, Triceps
Wednesday: Back, Biceps
Thursday: Shoulders, abs
Friday: Legs
Saturday: off
Sunday: only cardio.
After doing my workout the first time after the holidays, my whole body aches for four days but again, I am back and I am feeling much better. Depending on the way I look, I’ll be changing my routine and the diet as well as making some changes as I get closer to the contest.
I am open to suggestions and any questions email me at lilianafitnessmodel@gmail.com See you again soon!